Saturday, January 29, 2011

Poor Design Layouts

Everywhere we go we are exposed to design, whether it be online, in magazines, outside, etc. Here are some examples of what I believe to be poor design layouts.



I am not particularly fond of the 2011 Grammy poster advertisements. At first glance I don't know what I'm looking at because the posters are too loud. There are so many images surrounding each artist that you lose focus of what the ad is actually promoting.


I see promos for The Bad Girls Club all over NY subway stations. These advertisements give the complete opposite message of what they're attempting to show. I have no desire to watch this show, the advertisements further illustrate how awful the program: tacky and a cluttered mess. I don't know where I should shift my focus here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
I think the layout of The Huffington Post is way to cluttered and unfocused. It's difficult to move around the site at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment