Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brands

Rue La La

I love the cursive Rue La La font as their signature logo. It's feminine and flirty, which works since their target audience women.

Dunkin Donuts

I associate Dunkin Donuts with great, inexpensive coffee. I like the bright logo.

lulu lemon

I recently jumped on the lulu lemon bandwagon. They provide quality products, but some of their merchandise is a bit over priced. They are a higher end athletic clothing store. Their logo is a stylized A, which I didn't recognize at first. I feel like the logo is easily associated with lulu lemon, but only if you are are into athetics, specifically yoga or running.

Verizon

I have had some horrendous experiences with verizon. There brand logo is simple, but there service is definitely not. Whenever I see verizon I associate the name with corporate, corrupt, terrible, but a company with excellent service.

Coach

Coach is one of my clients. I associcate them with being youthful and moderately affordable for a designer brand. Their advertisements and merchandise are full of bright, vibrant colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment